Crea (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
|“||Yes, my Lord Nu'Dak'Thon, these Crea worship their Queen as a living goddess. Capture her and this species will be ours to command.||”|
|—Unknown Dakor Commander.|
Crea are strange creatures that have a mind-link with all others of their species. they are ruled by the Hive-Queen, who the Dakor currently hold hostage. therefor, the Crea follow the Dakor.
While crea cannot talk, they make constant chattering sounds if scared, hungry, or angry.
- -2 Strength, -2 Constitution, +2 Dexterity.
- Small Aberration.
- Crea base land speed is 30 ft. Crea have a base climb speed of 30 ft.
- +8 racial bonus on Climb checks. +2 racial bonus on Jump, Balance and Navigate checks.
- Agile: Crea can use their dexterity bonus instead of their strength bonus for climb and jump checks.
- Hive Mind: Crea are in constant communication with all other crea on the same planet (or other body). They cannot be flanked or caught flat-footed if any other crea can observe a threat.
- Automatic Languages: Telepathic mind-link with all other crea. Bonus languages: none. However, Crea can communicate telepathically with any living creature within 20 ft. dc 10 will save negates link.
- Favored Class: any.
- LA: +0