Chronoku (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The chronoku are cruel pranksters who highly enjoy using their ability to affect a being's physical age. They always begin a battle by reducing their strongest opponents to young children or extremely elderly folk.
A chronoku resembles a very frail human with blue sand covering every part of their body except their face, which looks like it has been mummified. Chronoku have piercing green pupils with no irises. There is no way for anything but a chronoku to tell if one is male or female.
The chronoku's cruel tendencies even revolt fiends, let alone other creatures.
The chronoku are decidedly one of the most vile creatures known, many speculate that even chaotic evil isn't a dark enough alignment. But since they need to be categorized, they are chaotic evil.
The chronoku are native to an odd dimension known as the Blue Deserts of Time, though they prefer to torment creatures on other planes.
The chronoku are feared and hated enough that no one has ever willingly got near one long enough to study it's culture
The language of the chronoku is called tempus, which is comprised of sounds similar to the ones different types of clocks make.
The chronoku do not give their children names, which they see as a triviality, but they sometimes call themselves by time related words when asked for a name.
- −6 Strength, +8 Constitution +4 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom
- Outsider (time) (new subtype)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Chronoku have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Chronoku base land speed is 30 feet, Chronku also have a fly speed of 40 feet with perfect manoeuvrability
- Age warp (Su): Once a week, a chronoku can change the age of a player character to either old age (see restrictions specific to creature's race) or young age (halves all physical scores and reduces size category by one). A chronoku must stay still for 1d4 minutes after using this ability. The affected return to normal age with either Wish or a Miracle spell or the death of the chronoku.
- Plane shift(sp): This ability works like the spell, except that it can only work if the chronoku is near a time related device, it's destination also has the same requirement. This ability can be used at will.
- Automatic Languages: Chronoku. Bonus Languages: Common, Abyssal, Infernal, Celestial.
- Favored Class: Transmuter.
- Level Adjustment: +6
|200 years||+4d6 × 10||+6d6 × 10||+10d6 × 10|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|300 years||600 years||900 years||+1d20 * 40 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+1d6||120 lb.||5 × (2d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 6"||+1d6||120 lb.||5 × (2d6) lb.|