Chillers (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They were disciplined fighters with a keen sense of tactics. Most of them enjoyed bloody slaughter and often set ambushes.
Chillers had the height and weight of humans. They often had bright blue eyes, pale, snowy skin, and blonde hair so pale as to be almost white. A noticeable chill surrounded them
They tend to fear from others.
They are usually chaotic neutral or chaotic evil.
They usually live in extreme cold areas.
They usually favor any savage like religion since they are like to set ambushes.
They speak common
- +2 Str, +2 Dex, -2 Int, +2 Cha
- Humanoid (Cold)
- Medium size
- Chiller base land speed is 30ft feet
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Mild Xenophobia: Even the friendliest of chillers tend to be clannish and wary of strangers, unfamiliar human cultures, and nonhuman species, though not necessarily hostile or even unfriendly. Unless they are acclimated to a particular culture (which applies even to cultural differences among a different species), chillers take a -1 penalty on all Bluff, Diplomacy and Gather Information checks against members of a foreign culture. It is faster to acclimate to individuals and families than cultures, but regardless, it should not be easy to overcome this trait for a given society (DM's purview on how long, though no longer than two-three years if honest effort is applied).
- +2 racial bonus on balance, move silently, and disable device
- Breath Weapon (Su): A chiller has one type of breath weapon, a cone of cold. Dammage of one cone is 2d6 and the DC is 14
- Spell-Like Ability: 2/day—fog cloud. Caster level equals the chiller’s class levels.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: any non secret.
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +2