Child of Nature (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Children of Nature
Children of Nature are usually playful and extremely friendly. Although, they can seem to be quite mischievous and sketchy.
A Child of Nature is simply a human with more accentuated features such as a larger bust or a more defined jawline.
Children of Nature have extremely good relations with many other cultures and races; except those that show disregard for nature (these tend to be evil races).
Children of Nature are almost always chaotic. As for intentions, they are usually good, but they may vary as humans do.
Children of Nature usually take residence in forested areas and hidden alcoves of the world.
Children of Nature have a tendency to lean towards more nature-friendly religions.
Children of Nature speak Sylvan and Common.
A Child of Nature's name is usually derived from natural phenomenons and the likes.
e.g. Gale, Squall, Mint, Sky, Clementine, Ash, etc.
- -4 Strengh, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, and +4 Charisma: Children of Nature tend to be quite healthy and attractive, but they are somewhat less strong than other humans.
- Fey: Naturally, a Child of Nature takes after their parents.
- Child of Nature base land speed is 40 feet
- Nature's Adaptation: a child of nature may grow/morph its appendages to grant it movement or sensory advantage a number of times per day equal to half a child of nature's level.
- Wings (Ex): gains a 60ft fly(Average) speed
- Gills and flippers (Ex): gains a 40 ft. Swim Speed and the ability to breath under water, but loses the ability to breath air during the duration
- Scent (Ex): gain a 30 ft. scent range
- digger (Ex): gain a 20 ft. Burrow speed but only through Dirt and sand and a 10 ft tremorsense but can't see outside that area at all
- Bat Ears (Ex): gain a 60 ft. blind sense like a bat
- Cold iron fear: as a fey outsider they get inflicted double damages from cold iron weapon.
- Unearthly Grace, lesser (Su): A Child of Nature gains a bonus to saving throws (and a deflection bonus to AC) equal to half their charisma bonus (to a minimum of +1).
- Wild Empathy (Ex): This power works like the druid’s wild empathy class feature, except that a Child of Nature has a +6 racial bonus on the check. if its a druid add +6 to it
- Charming (Ex): A Child of Nature gains a +4 bonus to all charisma checks and charisma-based skill checks.
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan and Common. Bonus Languages: Any (except secret languages).
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||100 years||200 years||+10d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+3d6||90 lb.||× (5) lb.|
|Female||4' 6"||+2d8||70 lb.||× (3) lb.|