Character Creation Checklist (Grung Shots Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
- Read through the Additional Rules (Grung Shots Supplement) to check for important information.
- Use the Grung Tribe Member (5e Background) page to define your Caste.
- Choose a class from the options in the Classes (Grung Shots Supplement) page, and note what level you will be at here too.
- Use the Grung race and the scores 16, 14, 13, 11, 9, and 6 to build your character. Do not take class equipment, but be sure to select proficiencies.
- Refer back to the Grung Tribe Member (5e Background) page for starting equipment.
- You should now have a Grung!