Changeling (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
Changelings are strange human-fey hybrids that can change shape.
- -2 Constitution, +2 Charisma.
- Medium Humanoid (Shapechanger).
- Changeling base land speed is 30 ft.
- Low-Light Vision.
- +4 racial bonus on Bluff, Gather Information, Sense Motive, and Disguise checks.
- A Thousand Faces (su): A changeling has the ability to alter their looks as though through the Disguise Self spell. However, the effect is not an illusion, the changeling cannot alter their clothing or possessions, and the effect is permanent until the changeling chooses to end it. The thousand faces ability is an actual physical alteration of the changeling's features. The change is dismissed if the changeling dies. A true seeing spell reveals the changeling's natural form. While using a thousand faces, a changeling gains a +12 bonus on disguise checks.
- Linguist: A changeling can learn any language. They gain two bonus languages at character creation.
- Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Charismatic Hero.
- LA: +0