Butcher (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
As you look down at your hook, you see the blood pooling in massive amounts from it, as well as that elf slumped against the wall over there. You look in a nearby mirror splattered with blood, and see the eyes of a madman. However, whether it's a madman or not, it is an artist, an artist of death. You smile.
Starting at 3rd level, when you take this archetype, you acquire a hooked blade. This blade can be anything you are proficient with, has the same stats as that weapon, and has the added hook property. If you're hooked blade is ever lost or destroyed you may add the hook property to any weapon you own by spending double the weapons normal market price. You do not need Advantage to Sneak Attack with this weapon,This blade also does not need to have the finesse property to benefit from Sneak Attack. It also gains advantage on all attack rolls on bleeding creatures.
- Saving throws: If an ability from this archetype requires a target to make a saving throw, the Save DC equals 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Strength or Dexterity modifier (Whichever is higher).
Starting at 3rd level, Whenever you make an attack with a weapon, with the hook property, you may choose to deal no damage, but instead inflict a bleed affect that lasts for one minute. This bleed does two piercing damage per round at the start of each of the target's turns for one minute. This affect does not stack with itself
Starting at 9th level, you are able to dig your hooked blade into the flesh and rip into internal organs, gaining the following benefits.
- You may now use your action to make an attack with your hooked blade, if you hit, you deal normal damage and the target must succeed on a Constitution saving throw or take on the rupture affect for thirty seconds. This affect causes the target to bleed dealing 1d4 piercing damage on the start of each of the target's turns. This affect does not stack with itself.
- The damage you deal from Garrote now does three piercing damage rather than two.
Starting at 13th level, you now have found a way to make your bleeds deal extra damage and open the wounds further, gaining the following benefits.
- As an action you may cause the target to make a Constitution saving throw or all of your bleed's damage is doubled for their current remaining duration. This affect does not stack with itself. This can be used a number of times equal to your Dexterity or Strength modifier (Whichever is higher) before your must take a long rest to regain all uses or half as many (rounded up) on a short rest.
- The damage you deal from Garrote now does four piercing damage rather than three.
Spill the Blood
Starting at 17th level, you are now a master of making your enemies bleed to death with no remorse and gain the following benefits.
- You can use your action to cause all of your bleeds to deal their current remaining damage Instantaneously. You must finish a long rest before you may benefit from this affect again.
- The damage you deal from Garrote now does five piercing damage rather than four.