World full of hostile grounds, wild magic surges, Raiders and the like. People here are building vast empires, Famous and infamous rulers come and go, and magic coming into play, many places are at war, or the gods are all coming together to keep certain creatures at bay, every one of these are coming, and it's coming fast.
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at what classes are in Bozikar and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the race within Bozikar and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- An examination of Bozikar's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
World of Bozikar
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Bozikar and how they've adapted to the world
- Time and history
- The holidays of Bozikar and the eras
- Bozikar's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Bozikar and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Bozikar.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Bozikar and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Bozikar.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings