Bound Djinn (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Bound Djinn have free will, but are often prohibited from exercising it by their masters. While universally thought of as being reluctant servants or slaves, some Djinn enter these agreements willingly. These Djinn are known to have a strong desire to be subservient. Whatever the case, they cannot cast their famous wishes for anyone but their master.
Bound Djinn are blue humanoid beings with black eyes. Their lower bodies are often semi corporeal as they fly around, though they can manifest legs in order to stand or kneel. Most describe them as ruggedly handsome.
Bound Djinn May serve any one of many deities,though they generally are affiliated with deities of elements.
Gaining & Losing Masters
Bound Djinn are bound to the creature that summoned and bound them unless that creature is killed. at such a time the Djinn must succeed a will save DC 15+ caster level of the creature that had slain their old master or be bound to that new creature. If their master is killed by means other than an intelligent creature the Djinn is freed and returns to their home plane.
Auran, Celestial, Jannti, Common.
- +2Int, +2 Dex: Bound Djinn are famous for their clever manipulation of wishes and their nimble everything.
- Aberation (Outsider)
- Bound Djinn base land speed is 30 feet: flight speed 120 Perfect
- Wish (Sp): As wish cast by a 20th level caster. 3 times per day. Wish can only be cast as a result of a command from their master.
- Telepathic link (ex): Bound Djinn are linked to their Masters mentally, even across planes.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Jannti. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any.
- Level Adjustment: 1
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+2d6||150 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||5' 6"||+2d8||150 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|