Battlefield Surgeon (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
|Battlefield Surgeon||Fill in prerequisites for this feat||You like to cut people open with a saw. But it's good for them. Seriously.||-|
You like to cut people open with a saw. But it's good for them. Seriously.
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Heal.
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to your Heal checks.
- 4 ranks: You can make first aid, treat poison, and treat wound checks as move actions.
- 9 ranks: For every 5 points your Heal check exceeds the DC for long term care, your patients recover another +100% faster. For instance, if your Heal check result is 23, your patients would heal at thrice the normal rate.
- 14 ranks: If you operate on a patient for a minute, they regain hit points equal to your Heal check result. You also may, instead of healing hit point damage, cure any condition that heal could, reattach severed limbs, or repair ruined organs, if you succeed on a DC 30 check. Patients under your long-term care heal permanent ability drain as if it was ability damage.
- 19 ranks: With one hour of work, 25,000 gp worth of materials (which are consumed in the process), and a DC 40 Heal check, you can restore a creature that died within the last twenty-four hours to life. The subject's soul must be free and willing to return for the effect to work.