Basilisk (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
- Basilisks are mostly alone, in small groups or in the company of demons.
- The basilisks are large and a breed that takes very good care of their offspring.
- They have a strict and sometimes insidious nature but can also be relatively friendly if you belong to their image of the worthy.
- Basilisks are huge snakes with black scales and white horns.
- The sniffles get harder and darker, the older the basilisk is.
- He can grip and act very well with his tail.
- Your dentition is large and heavy with teeth.
- Hier is the Artis
- The basilisks hate dragons because, in their opinion, dragons have a condescending view.
- The basilisks have a good relationship with demons or other hell beings and get along with them more quickly.
- Basilisks have a difficult relationship with other races as they are always related to demons and other evil creatures.
- Other reptiles find the basilisks very interesting and are quickly attracted to them, as they feel like they are among like-minded people.
if you have a problem or something you thing it's cool you can contakt me https://discord.gg/735Hvr2J3M
- Basilisks usually have an evil character.
- Through their long life they have a lot of experience and a lot of wisdom that they can give you on your way.
- But you always want to have the last word in a conversation and are slightly bossy.
- Basilisks are mainly found in regions where demons can also be found.
- But it can also be that they refresh themselves in warm and dry regions.
- They are also rarely found in humid regions and light mountains.
- They are mostly not found in flatlands, cities and steppes.
- They only trust in their own strength and consider everyone who believes in any religion to be insane.
- Sanderia (Language of the Basilisk)
- Basilisks get their first name from their brood mother when they hatch from their egg.
- Basilisks also have a middle name that describes their behavior or appearance.
- Basilisks do not have a family name but a clan name that is determined by the area in which they were native.
- Names examples Nightkill, Daysoul, Nightmarelight, Deathbite
- +6 str, +4 Con, -6 Int, -2 Cha
- Magical Beast (evil)
- Grappling +10
- Basilisk base land speed is 30 feet:
- Naturel Weapons
- Bite 1d6+poisen (paralysis 1d4 DC 10+1/2lvl+ 1/2 Con) (bite +1d6 every 3 level)
- Tail 1d8+1,5str (+1d8 every 4 level)
- It is impossible for basilisks to wear armor or use weapons with the exception of the kobold tail attachment
- +5 natural armor every 5 levels
- +5 fire and poisen resistence every 5 levels, at level 15 fire and poisen immunity
- take double damage from cold
- Level Adjustment: 0
- If a basilisk is made from a succubus, in most cases they are not as strong and large as others of their kind
they are mostly called succubus favorite toys by others of their kind but they can deal with people much better than other basilisks
- +6 cha (instead of +6 str) , -2 str (instead of -2 Ccha)
- medium (instead of large)
- Diplomacy +5 (instead of Grappling +10)
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|1000 years||2500 years||4000 years||+10d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||14’ 0”||+3d4||250 lb.||× (2d20) lb.|
|Female||14’ 4”||+5d4||275 lb.||× (3d20) lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]