Barrier of True Law (3.5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Level:||Barrier Mage 9|
|Casting time:||Full Round Action|
|Range:||15ft +5ft/caster level|
|Target, or Area:||20ft by 20ft by 20ft cube +5ft/2 caster lvls|
|Duration:||1d4 +1 round/3 caster levels|
|Saving Throw:||will negates|
The Barrier of True Law allows you to create a space where you control what is happening inside. Enemies that are immune to mind affecting effects are not affected by this spell. Upon leaving the barrier the effects still last for 2 more rounds. Upon entering the barrier, you must make a Will save or become under its effect, and those that are already within the barrier's effect range when it is cast are automatically put under the effect of the barrier. Choose from the following list upon casting the spell.
Force Emotions: Control how individuals feel inside the barrier, can make them happy, sad, angry, inspired, or enraged.
- happiness: Aggression withing the barrier fades away, leaving everyone to not have a care in the world. Until Attacked everyone within the barrier is friendly towards each other.
- Sadness: Causes everyone to lose the will to defend themselves, causing all inside to lose their dex bonus towards AC
- Angry: Everyone within the barrier loses their cool, throwing away their defense to increase offense. All creatures take a -2 to their AC and do an additional 2 points of damage on confirmed hit.
- motivated: All creatures inside gain a +1 morale boost to saves and attack rolls.
- enraged: All creatures become affected as if they are under the effects of Rage.
Force Truth: The barrier creates a Zone of Truth, affecting all inside.
Charm: Puts all inside under the Charm Person spell. The saving throw decreases by 1 for each addition target inside the barrier.
Illusion: The caster can manipulate the senses of those within the barrier. Each sense of each creature altered lowers the DC of creatures entering the barrier by 1.