Barrier of Limited Law (3.5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Level:||Barrier Mage 3|
|Casting time:||1 Standard Action|
|Range:||15ft +5ft/caster level|
|Target, or Area:||15ft by 15ft by 15ft cube|
|Duration:||1d4 +1 round/3 caster levels|
|Saving Throw:||will negates|
The Barrier of Limited Law allows you to create a space where you control what is happening inside, but only to a specific extent. Enemies immune to charm are immune to this spell. Upon leaving the barrier the effects still last for 2 more rounds. Upon entering the barrier, you must make a Will save or become under its effect. Choose from the following list upon casting the spell.
Force Emotions: Control how individuals feel inside the barrier, can make them happy, sad, angry, inspired, or enraged.
- happiness: Aggression withing the barrier fades away, leaving everyone to not have a care in the world. Until Attacked everyone within the barrier is friendly towards each other.
- Sadness: Causes everyone to lose the will to defend themselves, causing all inside to lose their dex bonus towards AC
- Angry: Everyone within the barrier loses their cool, throwing away their defense to increase offense. All creatures take a -2 to their AC and do an additional 2 points of damage on confirmed hit.
- motivated: All creatures inside gain a +1 morale boost to saves and attack rolls.
- enraged: All creatures become affected as if they are under the effects of Rage.
Force Truth: The barrier creates a Zone of Truth, affecting all inside.
Charm: Puts all inside under the Charm Person spell. The saving throw decreases by 1 for each addition target inside the barrier.