Archery Prodigy (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: Proficiency with simple ranged weapons, a Dexterity score of 13 or higher
You have learned in the ways of archery, and you know your way around a bow very well. You gain the following benefits:
- Your Dexterity score increases by 1.
- You gain proficiency with all ranged weapons.
- Your range with all ranged weapons doubles.
- If you used your attack action to make only ranged attacks, as a bonus action, you may make one additional ranged attack.
- Choose a specific ranged weapon: When you make an attack with the chosen weapon, add your proficiency bonus to the attack roll twice, instead of once, and add your proficiency bonus to the damage roll as well.