Angels, Raven (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Raven Angels are warriors of justice and kindness. They are heroic to a fault and will go out of their way to protect and help others, even at the cost of their own pain, or even death. They are brilliant teammates and are regarded as greater heroes by others, and are treated with utmost respect from NPCs, but they never let this go to their heads and are very modest about almost everything. Unfortunately, this can also be a terrible fault, as they will go out of their way to protect those they don't even know.
A Raven Angel is a brown-skinned angel with black hair (that is often dyed), brown, blue, gold or green eyes and black, feathered raven wings extruding from their back. They are roughly the same size or sometimes slightly smaller than an average human.
All races like Raven Angels and respect them, excluding Demons and Angels who both hate Raven Angels. Demons because, well, Demons don't like Angels, and Angels because Raven Angels are violent but heroic unlike Angels who are just holy and peaceful.
They cannot be Chaotic or Evil, and must be good. They are most commonly Lawful Good.
Raven Angels came from all of the Upper Planes, and as such are comfortable in warm lands and the Upper Planes, but are uncomfortable in dark lands and the Lower Planes.
They used to follow (Great Mother (3.5e Deity)|The Great Mother), when they were still accepted by angels. Now, they don't follow any deities.
They speak Common and Celestial, as you would expect an angel would.
Raven Angels get the choice to pick their own name, and will when they think they deserve it.
- +4 Intelligence, +4 Charisma, +4 Dexterity, −6 Constitution, −4 Wisdom: They are extremely Intelligent, Charismatic and Dexterous but don't think things through and cannot take a hit.
- Outsider (Extraplanar, Good): An angel.
- Medium: No bonus.
- Raven Angel base land speed is 30 feet: 60 feet in the air.
- Bowstring: Raven Angels have a +1 proficiency with Heavy Crossbows.
- Kind Familiar: Raven Angels get a familiar, as a wizard of the same level. See the Familiar list.
- Trained Healing: Raven Angels get +5 to Heal checks.
- Holy Hands (Sp): At level 5, Raven Angels can cast Cure Serious Wounds 2/day.
- Angellic Bolts (Ex): 1/day, as a standard action, Raven Angels can energize their arrows with holy energy, dealing an extra +1d4 Radiant damage, for 3 rounds.
- Arcane Wings (Sp): As a full-round action, Raven Angels can "grow" another pair of arcane wings, allowing them to fly at speeds of 120 feet 3/day, For an hour.
- Arrows of Justice (Ps): As a standard action, A Raven Angel can summon 3 floating arrows. Each arrow deals 1d4 Radiant damage, with a +5 Attack Bonus to each arrow. The Raven Angel can summon one extra arrow every 3 levels.
- Hero (Ex): At level 10, when a Raven Angel is on 10 or less Hit Points, the Raven Angel gets a +5 onto all checks and deals an extra 2d6+5 Radiant damage with every hit..
- Automatic Languages: Common and Celestial. Bonus Languages: Elven, Undercommon, Sylvan, Abyssal and Draconic
- Favored Class: Ranger.
- Level Adjustment: +3
|16 years||+5 years||+14 years||+30 years|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|125 years||750 years||1250 years||+8750 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+2"||30 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||5' 0"||+2"||20 lb.||× (1) lb.|