Andinuemusu (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Andinuemusu are hard to put into a category, but the majority are very independent yet childish and playful.
Andinuemusu are of short to average heights, such as that found in humans and are often confused for them. They appear very similar but always have a dark skin tone and they can have very exotic eye colors; such as red. They also have a jewel in the center of their foreheads called: Elara. These give the Andinuemusu certain abilities. For the purpose of being able to play this class, they also wear yellow/blue earrings called Orz earrings.
Andinuemusu find it hard to communicate at first and even still talk in strange and often childlike ways when they learn the language. Never the less, they are likable group of people among most races.
Andinuemusu are variable in values and traditions, and as such have an equal chance of being Lawful Good or Chaotic Evil.
Andinuemusu prefer windless cold plains or caves but they can adapt quickly to any environment although deserts don't attract a lot of them.
Andinuemusu worship the common gods and deity's as commonly as humans they favor gods who govern over an element such as fire but they may worship any god that their alignment allows.
Thanks to their Orz earrings, Andinuemusu learn languages very quickly. However, they often cannot speak most of the commonly known languages such as common, Elven or Dwarven. They speak Melnics as a free language.
A name a human could receive a Andinuemusu could as well.
- +4 Intelligence -2 Charisma: Andinuemusu are very smart and are leading in many technological advancements but their strange way of speaking does little for their skills of persuasion.
- Humanoid: They appear the same as humans.
- Medium: No bonus
- Andinuemusu base land speed is 30 feet.
- Plain Sight (Ex): If the Andinuemusu falls asleep with their Elara touching water, (such as it being in a saucer of water) they get a +4 to wake up if they are in danger and once they wake up they get +2 to all rolls for 2 rounds.
- Orz Earrings (Ex): The Andinuemusu gets a +4 on the Speak Language skill, and can learn one additional language every 12 levels, regardless of their Intelligence modifier, as long as their Earrings are intact. If the Earrings are taken off, they lose this power.
- Darkvision (Ex): The Elara they have emits a light that only an Andinuemusu can see. However, this light is only for 10 feet.
- Resistance (Ex): Attacks which involve extreme heat will deal a x3 damage on an Andinuemusu. However, an attack involving extreme cold deals 1/4 of the usual damage. Electric attacks deal half the usual damage to an Andinuemusu. Andinuemusu get -4 to rolls to do with swimming.
- Ingenuity (Ex): The Andinuemusu are naturally good with machines and receive a +2 bonus to craft checks or anything to do with fixing or building a machine or tool.
- Automatic Languages: Melnics. Bonus Languages: Slyvian, Gnome, Draconic, Aquan, Undercommon, Goblin and Orc.
- Favored Class: Intellectual classes.
- Level Adjustment: +3
|16 years||+ 1d4-1||+ 1d4+1||+ 1d8|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|42 years||64 years||75 years||+ 120 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 1"||+ 1d4 inches||160 lb.||× 2 lb.|
|Female||4' 12"||+1d4 inches||150 lb.||× 2 lb.|
- This is based on a tales of Eternia group of people called Celestians.