Ancient Race of the Gith (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Those of the Gith
Those of the Gith tend to practice in a rather disciplined manner very often, and often spend long periods of time in psionic meditations. The last of the old kind participate in Rrathmaal, an illithid-hunting group that rivals that of the githzerai, only that the Gith attack larger groups. And they hang the mutilated bodies outside their village to ward off invaders.
Those of the Gith have skin ranging anyware from blue-green to red-brown. their eyes are purple or red, and they have stony horns in place of hair.
Those of the Gith hate the illithids, and have tried to bring the other githkin back to one (githkin - races evolved from those of the Gith). They hope that in doing so they can bring back the Ancient Race of the Gith.
Often chaotic good, rebels against the evil hold of the illithids.
A small village in the Glowing Cavern, in the Underdark. The Glowing Cavern is covered in a strong glowmoss that equals constant torchlight.
The Gith are mostly apostates.
Gith and Undercommon are taught to all Gith, while some learn Githyanki and Githzerai.
Naming is given as words in Draconic, which the priest (cleric) must learn.
- +2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom: The ancient proverbs and wise ways of the Gith are lost, but they compensate for the lack of common sense in mental capacity.
- Outsider (Native): like other githkin, the blood of Githmaal runs through their veins.
- Medium: no size related bonuses.
- Gith base land speed is 30 feet
- Blood of Githmaal (Bloodline Ability): one of the Gith can fly into a rage 3/day without fatigue, and automatically have a sneak attack of +1d6.
- Automatic Languages: Gith and Undercommon. Bonus Languages: Githyanki, Githzerai, Draconic, and Terran.
- Favored Class: Psion.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||years||years||+ years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|