Adventure Ideas (The Silver Lands Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
25 Adventure Starters
- 1: War is sparked between Bas'Mera and Rytha.
- 2: Valkarie raiders are making attacks against coastal settlements.
- 3: A shipment of Salahandrian Steel is stolen.
- 4: Goblin rebels in Bas'Mera begin making trouble.
- 5: Forest goblins are plaguing travelers.
- 6: Pixy Slavers attack a village.
- 7: A godslayer begins a campaign to destroy all outsiders.
- 8: A small village in Chirrika is attacked by giant owls.
- 9: A changeling is impersonating a high official.
- 10: Dire bears are being slaughtered by something in the Rythan wilds.
- 11: A dragon awakes from an eight century slumber... and is really, really hungry.
- 12: An onlar weaponsmith seeks to learn the secret of dragon-fire forging.
- 13: Banshee bandits are attacking caravans.
- 14: Stocks are being destroyed in the back alleys of a large city.
- 15: A minotaur diplomat comes aboard a roane ship.
- 16: Drakes are making periodic forays from the Wyrm Hills.
- 17: A gremlin carrying a deadly plague stumbles into a gnome village.
- 18: A shifter assassin is killing off Rythan and Bas'Meran generals.
- 19: Several undead somehow wash up near a small, isolated community.
- 20: Athame mercenaries are on a rampage.
- 21: An enormously large sea-creature is spotted near the Skirmish Gulf.
- 22: A vampire is loose in a city.
- 23: A piece of stone veined with a new metal crashes into the coast of the Mirror Sea.
- 24: A party of adventurers returns with tails of riches to be found in the far East.
- 25: An elf sorcerer is inciting millions of sprites to swarm faery villages.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Rytha and Bas'Mera, The Silver Lands → Miscellaneous.