Acquirer's Eye (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
|Acquirer's Eye||Fill in prerequisites for this feat||You know what you want, even if other people have it right now.||-|
You know what you want, even if other people have it right now.
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Appraise.
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to your Appraise checks.
- 4 ranks: You automatically know if something is ordinary, masterwork, or magic when looking at it.
- 9 ranks: You can discover the properties of a magic item, including how to activate it (if appropriate) and how many charges are left (if it has them), with a successful Appraise check (DC item’s caster level + 10) and 10 minutes of work
- 14 ranks: Once per round as a free action, you can examine a magic item and attempt an Appraise check (DC equal to the item's caster level + 20) to determine its properties, including its functions, how to activate those functions (if necessary), and how many charges it has left (if it has charges).
- 19 ranks: You know what the most valuable piece of treasure is in any collection, such as the most valuable magic item an enemy is wearing or the most valuable object in a dragon's horde, just by looking at the collection. You automatically recognize an artifact when looking at it.