3e SRD:Travel Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Powers: For a totaltime per day of 1 round per the character’s cleric level, the character can act normally regardless of magical effects that impede movement (similar to the effect of the spell freedom of movement). This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies, lasts until it runs out or is no longer needed, and can operate multiple times per day (up to the total daily limit of rounds). This is a spell-like ability.
Wilderness Lore is a class skill.
Travel Domain Spells
- Expeditious Retreat: Doubles the caster’s speed.
- Locate Object: Senses direction toward object (specific or type).
- Fly: Subject flies at speed of 90.
- Dimension Door: Teleports the caster and up to 500 lb.
- Teleport: Instantly transports the caster anywhere.
- Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
- Teleport without Error: As teleport, but no off-target arrival.
- Phase Door: Invisible passage through wood or stone.
- Astral Projection: Projects the caster and companions into Astral Plane.