3e SRD:Sun Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: Once per day, the character can perform a greater turning against undead in place of a regular turning (or rebuking) attempt. The greater turning is like a normal turning (or rebuking) attempt except that the undead creatures that would be turned (or rebuked or commanded) are destroyed instead.
Sun Domain Spells
- Endure Elements*: Ignores 5 damage/round from one energy type.
- Heat Metal: Make metal so hot it damages those who touch it.
- Searing Light: Ray deals 1d8/two levels, more against undead.
- Fire Shield: Creatures attacking the caster take fire damage; you’re protected from heat or cold.
- Flame Strike: Smite foes with divine fire (1d6/level).
- Fire Seeds: Acorns and berries become grenades and bombs.
- Sunbeam: Beam blinds and deals 3d6 damage.
- Sunburst: Blinds all within 10 ft., deals 3d6 damage.
- Prismatic Sphere: As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.
*Endure cold or fire only.
Back to Main Page → 3e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Spells → Cleric Domains