3e SRD:Strength Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: The character can perform a feat of strength, which is the supernatural ability to gain an enhancement bonus to Strength equal to the character’s level. Activating the power is a free action, the power lasts 1 round, and is usable once per day.
Strength Domain Spells
- Endure Elements: Ignores 5 damage/round from one energy type.
- Bull's Strength: Subject gains 1d4+1 Str for 1 hr./level.
- Magic Vestment: Armor or shield gains +1 enhancement three level.
- Spell Immunity: Subject is immune to one spell/four levels.
- Righteous Might: The caster’s size increases, and the caster gains +4 Str.
- Stoneskin: Stops blows, cuts, stabs, and slashes.
- Grasping Hand: Hand provides cover, pushes, or grapples.
- Clenched Fist: Large hand attacks the caster’s foes.
- Crushing Hand: As grasping hand, but stronger.