3e SRD:Plant Domain
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Powers: Rebuke or command plant creatures as an evil cleric rebukes or commands undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + the character’s Charisma modifier.
Knowledge (nature) is a class skill.
Plant Domain Spells
- Entangle: Plants entangle everyone in 40-ft.-radius circle.
- Barkskin: Grants +3 natural armor bonus (or higher).
- Plant Growth: Grows vegetation, improves crops.
- Control Plants: Talk to and control plants & fungi.
- Wall of Thorns: Thorns damage anyone who tries to pass.
- Repel Wood: Pushes away wooden objects.
- Changestaff: The caster’s staff becomes a treant on command.
- Command Plants: Plants animate and vegetation entangles.
- Shambler: Summons 1d4+2 shambling mounds to fight for the caster.