|Neverwinter, Wizards of the Coast LLC (Source)
Sprawling metropoleis are surrounded by harsh, unforgiving wilderness. The wilds of Paladask are filled with caves, caverns, mountains, and valleys and the cities of Paladask are utopian hubs of knowledge and honor. Normal civilians rarely travel outside their cities and rely thusly on Seekers, the brave few who have been granted permission and deemed worthy by the kings of the various cities.
This is a world of kingdoms and hierarchies, law abiding humans and the like, and vast, untamed nolands. Prepare to have the time of your life in between fighting for it on Paladask. This world is based on the traditional fantasy setting set in place by works such as The Lord of the Rings and the Witcher, and likewise draws from historical events such as the Story of the Conquistadors and the Renaissance.
A world of swords and sorcery, high fantasy, and wild wilderness, Paladask will take you and your party for an epic adventure.
I would like to point out that a lot if not all of my inspiration for creating this came from viewing the setting Orizon. Many formatting techniques I have done the creator of Orizon has done first. Please check it out.
I am currently working on Paladask but hope to have a near complete version ready before Summer 2018.
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Paladask and what place they have assumed in the geography and society.
- An examination of the Paladask pantheon of Gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world.
World of Paladask
- The World & Locales
- The world of Paladask, including the continents, cities, regions, and cultures.
- Time and History
- The broad history of Paladask, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Paladask.
- Paladask's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Paladask and how they've adapted to the world
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Paladask and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Paladask.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Will be added to as random ideas occur to me.
- Adding to Paladask
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings