Way of the holy runes (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
Some monks train their spirits, bodies or minds. But there are some monks who train at monasteries dedicated to gods, learning about their faith, and using it in their fight style. Using what they have learned, these monks can channel these powers through their weapons using runes drawn in it. However, a monk who goes through this way has faith as an important part of the life, doing everything according to the god's laws.
- Godly Body
Starting at 3rd level, your meditation about the gods give to your body some abilities:
• the presence of an evil registers on your senses like a noxious odor, and a powerful good rings like sickly sweet music in your ears. You can sense the presence of any celestial, fiend, or undead within 60 feet, but you don't know where it's. With an action you can know the type of it and and detect the presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desacrated, as with the hallow spell. You may use this feature once per long rest.
• You may use 1 ki point to cast the Jump spell on yourself as an action.
- Holy Weapon
Starting at 3rd level, using a ritual of 1 hour using runes on one weapon, you may designate a holy weapon. It must be a weapon you're proficient with, but does not have to be a monk weapon. After that, you may summon it to your hand as a bonus action, as long as it is on the same plane of existence. The holy weapon can be used as monk weapons. When using this weapon, you gain the following benefits.
• If you make a weapon attack and hit, you can spend 1 ki point as a bonus action to cause the weapon to deal extra damage equal to your Martial Arts die as radiant or necrotic damage until the end of your turn. This damage type must be decided when you designate the holy weapon, and cannot be changed later.
• Your weapons are extensions of your body, so you can use the monk features as if you had one free hand when you're using one weapon at each hand or one two handed weapon.
- Concentrated Techniques
•Starting at 6th level your primary ki features become stronger.
- Ensured Flurry of Blows
• If you used Flurry of Blows after missing your attack, your following two unarmed attacks are made with advantage.
- Instinctual Patient Defense
• When using the Patient Defense feature, you do not have to see your attacker while dodging to make them attack with disadvantage. Additionally, if you take damage from a Dexterity saving throw, gain resistance to that damage type until your next turn.
- Strident Step of the Wind
• After the movement from your Dash or Disengage action taken from Step of the Wind, you may move an additional 10 feet. This 10 feet is not part of your speed, and cannot be increased by Dashing.
- Empowered Spirit Weapon
At 11th level, you gain the ability to augment your weapon attacks with your chosen weapon further with your ki. As a bonus action, you can expend ki points to grant your holy weapon a bonus to attack and damage rolls when you attack with it. The bonus equals is one third of the number of ki points you spent, at a maximum of +3. This bonus lasts for 1 minute at +1, 30 seconds at +2, and until your next turn at +3. You may only use this feature once per long rest.
At 17th level, you can overflow your own body with energy, granting a flying speed of 30 and resistance to all nonmagical slashing, piercing, and bludgeoning damage. You may then remove the effects of a number of spells affecting you up to your monk level divided by four. Additionally at the start of, you gain temporary HP a number equal to your wisdom modifier every turn, bolstering your defense. These effects last up to 1 minute, and may be ended at no cost on your turn. When these effects end, take psychic damage equal to the amount of temporary hp gained. You can use it once per long rest.