Way of Sollar's Seven Spiked Silver Star (5e Subclass)
From D&D Wiki
Way of Saint Sollar's Seven Spiked Simmering Silver Star
This is a monk subclass.
Monks of the Way of Saint Sollar's Seven Spiked Shimering Silver Star are followers of the god Ilmater and are taught to embody his compassion, selflessness, and endurance with a particular focus on the writings and training methods of Saint Sollar the Twice Martyred, the prime avatar of Ilmater.
Students undergo an extensively streneous training centered around enduring suffering without breaking and are molded in take action against those who cause it. To the oppressed and downtrodden, the monks of the Yellow Rose are known as guardians and champions. To tyrants and the enemies of Ilmater, they are feared for their relentless pursuit and near indestructibility.
This monastic tradition is intended for an elite rank of monks of the Yellow Rose Monastery as described in the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide with the minimum prerequisites of 15 Wisdom and 15 Dexterity and who often have been personally touched and physically marked by Saint Sollar himself.
- The Silver Star is Soundless
When you choose this tradition at level 3, you gain expertise in the Stealth skill if you are already proficient, or you gain proficiency in the Stealth skill. Expertise doubles your proficiency bonus for ability checks using the Stealth skill. With the expenditure of 2 Ki points you also gain the ability to cast silence and pass without trace.
- The Silver Star is Steadfast
At 3rd level, you can manipulate your ki to endure and overcome suffering. As a bonus action, you can spend 2 ki points to gain temporary hit points equal to your Monk level + your Constitution modifier + your Wisdom modifier. You can also choose to distribute as you see fit those temporary hit points among any allies within 30 feet.
At 4 level, you gain advantage versus exhaustion and can spend an extra Ki point to double the number of temporary hit points you call forth as long as the second half of those are from your own hit points as you you take necrotic damage.
- The Silver Star
Starting at 6th level, you learn techniques to transform your body to be more dangerous and resilient. You gain the following benefits.
Burning Body. As an action, you can spend ki points to transform yourself to have one or more aspects of a Remorhaz’s heated body. The following aspects are available.
- You can spend 2 ki points to make your unarmed strikes do any additional 1d10 fire damage. Any weapons or objects in your hands before the transformation are unaffected, but any object or creature you touch after the transformation takes 1d10 fire damage.
- You can spend 2 ki points to make any creature that touches or hits you with a melee attack while within 5 feet of you take 1d10 fire damage. Any equipment in your possession before the transformation is unaffected, but any object or creature you touch after the transformation takes 1d10 fire damage.
- You can spend 3 ki points to gain resistance to fire damage.
- You can spend 6 ki points to gain immunity to fire damage.
- You can spend 3 ki points to gain resistance to cold damage.
- You can spend 6 ki points to gain immunity to cold damage.
Scarred Body. As an action, you can spend ki points to transform your scars into a thick hide that resists one or more damage types you have previously suffered in combat. Spend 3 ki points for each damage type you want to gain resistance to. You can only gain resistance to damage types that have previously damaged you in the current combat.
Damage types include: Acid, Bludgeoning, Cold, Fire, Force, Lightning, Necrotic, Piercing, Poison, Psychic, Radiant, Slashing, and Thunder.
- The Silver Star is Sparkling
At 3rd level, your irises, are endowed with lightly hued silvery specks granting you darkvision of 60 feet. If you already possess darkvision, you now gain superior darkvision of 120 feet. With the expenditure of 1 Ki you are able to cast Dancing Lights and Light.
At 4th level, your inner light starts burning so hot and bright that your body's temperature permanently goes up and you gain resistance to hot and cold damage.
At 11th level, you become a seasoned traveler gain the following benefits:
- You gain expertise in the Survival skill if you are already proficient, or you gain proficiency in the Survival skill. Expertise doubles your proficiency bonus for ability checks using the Survival skill.
- You gain advantage on all saving throws against exhaustion.
- Your speed increases by 10 feet while you are not wearing armor or wielding a shield.
- The Silver Star
At 17th level, you become an avatar of Ilmater who can ease the suffering of others through self-sacrifice. As an action, you can spend 2 ki points and take 12d8 necrotic damage to cast power word heal.