Campaign Setting Information
- Homebrew classes to fit each of the groups of cats.
- As all characters in Warrior is a cat. Their is only one race (Warrior Cats) and several subclasses reflecting on where they are born.
- Adventuring Gear
- Potions and Poisons
- Mounts and Animals
- Some D&D feats are removed or modified. While new, cat related feats are added
- Background & Languages
World of Warrior Cats
- The World & Locales
- Information on the world, regions, and groups of the campaign setting
- Time and History
- A look of the setting's history, mainly comprising of major events
- A look at common societal trends and laws found in the campaign setting
- There is four main religions that exist in Warrior Cats
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of the world and summary of game changing rules
- Modified beasts to spice up things a low magic world.
- While cats cannot use nor make tools like humans. Normal items from Twolegs (humans) can be magical to a cat.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Warrior Cats.
- Adding to Warrior Cats
- An "official" page for others to submit their ideas, advice, and anecdotes for the development of the setting in order to keep this clean and organized.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings