- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Vynn and what place they have assumed in the geography and society.
- Descriptions of how the various Subraces figure into the world of Vynn and what place they have assumed in the geography and society.
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in.
- A quick look at the various Subclasses in the world.
- A quick look at the various Backgrounds in the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- A quick look at how Feats fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
World of Vynn
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- The World & Locales
- The world of Vynn and the nations, cultures, and peoples within it.
- Time and History
- The Rich and detailed history of Vynn, divided into different eras.
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Vynn.
- Vynn's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Vynn and how they've adapted to the world
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world
- An examination of the Vynn pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Vynn and the general world building mindset. As well as a to-do list.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Vynn.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Will be added to as random ideas occur to me.
- Adding to Vynn
- A page for submitting ideas, advice, and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings