Setting Specific Rules
Change Replacing Coins
Choosing a Destination
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- A new way for players and NPC's to travel the unforgiving landscape.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of the Seventh Sun and what place they have assumed in the geography and society.
- An examination of the deities present in the world, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world.
The World of The Seventh Sun
- The world of The Seventh Sun as well as the nations, cultures, and peoples within it.
- The broad history of The Seventh Sun, divided into eras.
- A breakdown of the different settlement present on the planet as well as their cultures and organizations.
- The broadest structures and laws that govern the universe of the seventh sun.
- An examination of the beasts in the world of The Seventh Sun and how they've adapted to the world.
- A brief list of important shops and industries as well as their front-men.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of The Seventh Sun and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world.
- An overview and description of the artifacts of power present within The Seventh Sun.
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in this world.
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings