The Holy War Prologue
It has been 1000 years since they had last seen him, his name forgotten in time, once a legendary mercenary whom people thought was a hero but the events that he caused has left the world in dismay now the last of the gods take on the mantel of High Kings and Queens most have been slain by the Forgotten One now his best friend Cole is on the brink of a holy war and has hired fearless adventures from foreign and domestic kingdoms as did god king who side are you one in the war of destruction, despair, and luck, choose carefully young adventures because everything may not be as it seems are the gods really good with a righteous cause and why were they so easily slain by a forgotten personage now I have given you warning it is now up to you if you take it.
Campaign Setting Information
- During the Holy War many skills were lost and secrets of magic were lost during this time only a small amount of adventurers have what it takes to take a side in this Holy War.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Vanchilia and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
- An examination of the Holy Wa pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
The Holy War World
- The World & Locales
- The world of Vanchilia and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- Time and History
- The broad history of the Holy War setting and how the Cole came to power and why he is fighting what seems to be the last god.
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the Holy War .
- An examination of monsters and beasts that live in Vanchilia and how they rip to shreds the ordinary and weaker beings.
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world
Dungeon Master's Guide
- An explanation about everything thing that has happened in the Holy War thus far.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in the Holy War.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Will be added to as random ideas occur to me.
- Adding toThe Holy War
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings