The Green Plague (5e Disease)
From D&D Wiki
The Green Plague
This is diseases is meant to be used with the dire diseases variant rule.
If you don't want to use those rules you can consider what I call a "greater diseases" to be the name of the sickness and the "lesser diseases" to be the side effects.
Contracting The Green Plague
Contracted from dealing with the filth of goblins.
If a PC deals with goblins and dose not wash soon after I would suggest a DC 11 Constitution save. If they some how ingest any thing goblin then DC 16 Constitution saving throw right away. And if they goblins poison their weapons with it and the player gets some of it in there blood then a save 18. (in there blood could be up to flacor text or you could make it a set number maybe a wound like one 4th of there hp.)
Grater Sickness: Green Plague. Causes one of it's lesser sicknesses to infest the target each time they take a rest of any kind. (BUT the first 3 they gain at the same time after the first rest) The lesser sicknesses infest the target in the oder they are numberd. (if one of them is removed then that one must be replaced fore the next in the order can be gained)
- Bad stink: Chr Rolls have disadvtnage do to your bad stink.
- stomach issues: Stress(like the stress of battle) will cause the target to throw up at random. (the gm can pick win during battle I'd say when it starts or once every d6 turns. Also any time they are hit in the belly. They can make a will save dc 14 to hold it in. If they fail and throw up they are basicly stuned for one turn and counted as prone. BUT any one with in 5 feet hit by the throw up will likely be infested by the sickness.
- The runs. The pc must roll will saves dc 14 or else they shit them selfs. Witch until cleaned gives a -4 to chrm cheeks. (feel free to have this happen randomly likly with in 4 hours of eatting)
- Green rott: Skin becomes a thin greenish cloor (-4 to con stat) AND percing and slashing weapons now do duble damage to your soft flesh.
- Horrid stink (must have bad stick first) you smell so bad that every one with in 15 feet has disadvtnage on per cheeks.(not just ones based on smell this burns the eyes as well)
- Stuck starving: The body can't hold its food so the target is now starving to death.