Talk:Heartless (5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
- Balance issues
- What are the "effective advantages and disadvantage of each size"? Do you understand the ramifications of large size?
- Who is it making the Charisma save with consume heart? If I've turned 100 enemies into heartless, do I get to summon 100 heartless for an hour every day? How do they manifest? Since they get the traits of a heartless, can they also consume heart, so I can recursively summon an massive army?
- Surface crawl. Which surfaces can I or can't I stick to?
- Claws. So a 1st level monk melee heartless deals the damage of an 11th level monk. What are "unarmed based classes"? Do you mean monk?
- Pounce. Please have a look at some of the pounce abilities in the Monster Manual to see how this should look.
- What is a "shadowcaster cantrip", "net of shadows"?
- Both the subraces have the same natural armor trait, so how about putting that in the base traits.
- The whole thing is overpowered. Marasmusine (talk) 04:27, 24 November 2016 (MST)