Talk:Autobots/Decepticons (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
rofl, you made transformers a +1LA race, lol, have you seen that movie?, try +20LA —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Zombiecow (talk • contribs) 07:32, 25 February 2008 (MST). Please sign your posts.
My concerns regarding this are based on Transformers; firstly, Transformers are noted as being around 20 feet high which lands them in the huge category. A +2 to Strength does nothing in justice to them; as huge characters, they should have atleast a +8 strength modifier. You also need a Copyright Disclaimer due to this being property of Hasbo. This race needs quite a bit more expansion, in my opinion. TK-Squared 07:46, 25 February 2008 (MST)
- This is a smaller more playable version so that people who liked the movie can play them. The movie means jack all for the way i made them because I believe that there is a lot of flaws in the movie. The race I created is plain and simple taking away the majority of their abilities and leaving them with the basics. --Ktonos 16:28, 26 February 2008 (MST)
- hehe, they gonna eat you alive dude, copyright laws I nearly forgot, but yea, I got in trouble for that when I posted Orcus on DnD Wiki, mostly because I thought It was a WotC site anyway, lol... -Zombiecow out...
- PS, I didn't know you played D20 modern —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Zombiecow (talk • contribs) 07:46, 26 February 2008 (MST). Please sign your posts.
- So, they're not actually Transformers then? But, merely something that's like them. Transformers franchise spans from years of series and comic books, not just the Micheal Bay movie. --TK-Squared 08:03, 26 February 2008 (MST)
- This is fine to keep on D&D Wiki; the issue with Orcus was that it was actually from WotC—this is not. --Green Dragon 00:29, 28 February 2008 (MST)
i made this in d20 modern and used the rules for a transforming mecha with the base being an equal sized biodroid robot, cause they can only turn into a vehicle of equal size, so pick vehicle then build the robot the same size. fixes the stat scores, and in d20 urban arcana they have a peterbuilt model 379 tractor trailer, aka optimus prime.