Super Mutants are mutated humans, products of infection by the Forced Evolutionary Virus (FEV).
While they will not normally die due to the normal effects of aging, super mutants are prone to senility, leading to tendencies to engage in near-psychotic, aggressive attacks against other humans and other creatures.
- +4 Strength, +4 Constitution, -2 Charisma, -2 Intelligence: Super Mutants were designed as a master race, superior in almost every way. A stronger breed of Human. They gain more strength than normal Humans, but their brutal nature and horrifying looks make people less likely to like them.
- Humanoid (Mutated): Super Mutants are severely mutated Humans.
- Size: Large
- Super Mutant base land speed is 25:
- Powerful Build (Ex): Anyone who attempts a grapple checks, bull rush and trip attempts on a Supermutant PC and is not large in size roll with disadvantage,
- FEV Skin: Their skin is very thick, granting them a +2 AC. Radiation is treated as 2 degrees weaker for them.
- Aggressive Negotiations (Ex): Super Mutants' horrifying looks and violent nature impart a proficiency in Intimidation Checks
- Native Language: Common and Super Mutant Code. The Super Mutant code is a series of grunts only Super Mutants only understand.
- Level Adjustment:
Table: Random Starting Ages
Table: Aging Effects
Table: Random Height and Weight
||× () lb.
||× () lb.
Back to Main Page → D20 Modern → Races
Back to Main Page → D20 Modern → Campaign Settings → Fallout