On an Earth made of Serpent...
Welcome... to Snakeworld! A world made of myth, and a map mysteriously in the shape of a colossal, planet sized serpent corpse. Whether you believe this to be the good and honest truth, or simply the way tectonic shapes formed beneath, this is where your campaign departs.
Campaign Setting Information
- If most people in the world, 80 percent let's call it, had a class, what would change?
- Races and Lineages
- The origin of adventurers start at birth, but what happens when that birthright is stripped?
- Sections for buyable/mundane equipment if it differs from 1st party content, delete any/all that are unneeded
- Adventuring Gear
- Potions and Poisons
- Mounts and Animals
- Other Goods and Services
- Additional homebrew feats available in the setting
- Spells & Magic
- Info on custom spell lists or additional spells available for spellcasters
- Background & Languages
- Additional backgrounds & languages available in the setting
- Downtime Activities
- Activities for players to do while not adventuring
- The World & Locales
- Information on the world, regions, and nations of the campaign setting
- Time and History
- A look of the setting's history, mainly comprising of major events
- A look at common societal trends and laws found in the campaign setting
- Info on how the plane the setting takes place in interacts and connects with the broader multiverse and other planes.
- A pantheon of the gods in the campaign setting, which includes their symbols, their attributions, their practices of worship, and how/if they commonly interact with the world.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- An optional page which goes gives a general explanation of the world
- An examination/list of monsters found in the campaign setting
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world
- List of magical items available in the setting
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in <-Setting->.
- Quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts found within the setting
- Tables for random encounters/loot tables/other things
- Adding to <!-Setting->
- An optional page for others to submit their ideas, advice, and anecdotes for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings