Quazeris is an odd world. One bearing some similarities to our own, albeit not too many. For example, Quazeris is confirmed to be a living being. Sentient and capable of emotional reaction, but incapable of direct communication. There are many more oddities and advances, but for that, one must look further....
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at what classes are in this world and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the races within this world and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- An examination of the world's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
World of Quazeris
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Quazeris and how they've adapted to this world.
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Quazeris and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Quazeris, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Quazeris.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Quazeris and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance.
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Quazeris.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Quazeris
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings