Campaign Setting: Worlds Collide
- Players Guide
- Races available for the Worlds Collide setting.
- Classes and archetypes available for the Worlds Collide setting.
- Backgrounds available for the Worlds Collide setting.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available for the Worlds Collide setting.
- Rules of magic in the Worlds Collide setting, including basic uses and practices in nine worlds.
- Prominent and not-so-much-prominent deities in the Worlds Collide setting.
About Worlds Collide
- Nine Worlds
- Nine worlds in Material Plane, overlapped and shattered by the Worlds Collide incident.
- Astral Planes, Ethereal Planes, Elemental Planes, and many other demiplanes that exist "above" the nine worlds.
- Underdark and many other demiplanes that exist "below" the nine worlds.
- Monsters and miscellaneous creatures from nine worlds, overworlds, and underworlds.
- Notable individuals and organizations in nine worlds, overworlds, and underworlds.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- To be added.
Page of the Bloodless Court
Medium humanoid (any race), any non-good alignment
Armor Class 18 (plate)
Hit Points 64 (8d8+24)
Speed 30 ft.
Saving Throws Str +5, Con +5
Skills Animal Handling +3, Intimidation +2, Survival +3
Senses passive Perception 11
Languages any one language (usually Common)
Challenge 4 (1,100 XP)
Rage (3/Day). As a bonus action, the page can enter a rage for 1 minute. While raging, the page gains the following benefits:
- It has advatage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
- Its speed increases by 10 feet.
- When it makes a melee weapon attack using Strength, it gains a +2 bonus to the damage roll.
- It has resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.
The page suffers one level of exhaustion when its rage ends.
The page's rage ends early if it is knocked unconscious or if its turn ends and it have not attacked a hostile creature since its last turn or taken damage since then.
The page can ends its rage on its turn as a bonus action.
Combat Superiority (2/Day). The page knows two maneuvers from the Battle Master archetype in the fighter class (superiority dice d8s, maneuver save DC 13). It can use these maneuvers only while it is raging.
Multiattack. The page makes two melee attacks.
Greatsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) damtype damage.
Clad in blood-splattered plates and wielding a crude greatsword, the page of the Bloodless Court roams the battlefields of nine worlds, seeking carnage and slaughter for the glory of the Crimson King.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → 5e Creatures