Campaign Setting: Aleithia Universe
- A quick look at what classes are in your world and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Within the Aleithia Universe, every race within the D&D handbooks exist. The following is a list of homebrew races that can also be used. Not all of these races were created by me (SureenInk), but were carefully examined and determined to be balanced enough for this universe.
- An examination of the world's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
World of Versumi
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Versumi and how they've adapted to the world
- The common calendar and holidays of Versumi
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Versumi and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Versumi, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Versumi.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Versumi and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Versumi.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Versumi
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
When Versumi was first forged by Iveus the Forger, then spun around the sun to create time by Emos the Keeper of Law, Uris the Life-Mother began to place life upon the world. Uris began by creating eight beings and giving them charge to create life after themselves.
The first of these was Volcan, a large beast of who would create the Skarn in his own image. The second was Naivere, an aquatic creature who would create the merfolk in her own image. The third was Ondo, a creature born of stone who would create the Men of Stone who would later become known as Dwarves. Fourth she created Zephyr, a flying beast that would create the Garuda in her own image.
Uris then created the beasts Teladn and Nyarda at the same time, for light could not be without darkness, nor could the opposite be true. From them, they created the Caninus and Felinus in their own images. The seventh was Raijin, a man of storms who would create the giants in his own image. Finally, Elasha was created, a beautiful golden woman who would create further life on the world, namely the elves out of her own image.
These eight beings were named as the Keepers of Versumi. It was their task to watch over and guard the world for any threat that would come. Should the need arise, the Creator Gods had given the Keepers the power to originate the world. However, such a power was only to be used in a time of absolute need, as it would wipe out all life on the planet and begin it anew. The Creator Gods then left Versumi, leaving the Keepers to guard and protect.
Elasha, the Goddess of Life
Naivere, the Goddess of Water
Nyarda, the Goddess of Darkness
Ondo, the God of Earth
Raijin, the God of Thunder
Teladn, the God of Light
Volcan, the God of Fire
Zephyr, the Goddess of Wind
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Aleithia