|"Perhaps we live in some sick god's game?" -Quote from one of Segner's many lost notes, source 
The many worlds seen, the many worlds to be seen. There isn't a single world that lacks some form of identity. Ilia is no different.
While on the surface, Ilia seems to be like any other fantasy world. However, it holds many secrets to be uncovered, many other differences and lore that cause it to be separated from the rest. It is the world of wonders, horrors, friends and foes alike. Terrible curses and wonderful blessings.
Acting as the groundwork to sword and sorcery tales, Ilia is a world of lawful chaos. A few elements of science fantasy is also used.
Of course, this page is far from completion. It may take quite a bit for me to complete all the information I know of in my own setting.
Campaign Setting Information
- A quick look at how classes fit into the world and what roles they commonly find themselves in, intended as a supplement for existing player's handbook information
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Ilia and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
- An examination of the Ilia pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
World of Ilia
- The World & Locales
- The world of Ilia and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- Time and History
- The broad history of Ilia, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Ilia.
- Ilia's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Ilia and how they've adapted to the world
- Various peoples and individuals that populate the world.
- Foggy Islands
- More information regarding the ever-so-mysterious old world.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Ilia and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world.
- Magic items that are interesting to use for rewards and quests.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Ilia.
- Adding to Ilia
- A page for submitting ideas, advice, and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings