Hidden Horror (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They are a highly carnivarous species with a high bloodlust. Because of this, they tend to stick to limit interacting with others, too afraid of their thoughts and what they are. Try their best to fit in anyway possible. Or stand over everyone seeing them as impudent imperfections proving their superiority every chance they can.
They are just like humans except they're eyes are bicolored and they're skin has random stitches and scars. They also will have a extra eye, or mouth on they're abdominal area.
Usually disliked by most races, but reviered by others.
Any non good, and tend to be Chaotic.
They can live just about anywhere.
Usually any diety of death, power, or magic.
Common, Uncommon, & (Abyssal, Infernal, Aquan, Qualith, or Draconic)
They distinguish themselves with a four digit code that consist of any variation of number or letters.
- +2 charisma +2 dexterity, -2 intelligence:
- Humanoid (Aberation, Fiend):
- Hidden Horror base land speed is 40 feet:
- The eye of Protection: An eye sits diagonally across your chest. It is a giant eye the scela looks like a starry night sky and the iris/pupil looks like a bright ruby star. You can close it or open it at will. It allows player to copy spells equivalent to they're arcane casting level ((ex:) if you're arcane casting level equals 2 you can copy a level 2 spell your eye sees or two level 1 spells for that day) the spells you copy disappear when your eye recharges. You also get true sight while it is opened along as it is not obstructed.You are near aighter or far sighted.
- The Maw of Magic: A giant mouth sits horizontally across your gut. It is full of two rows of razor sharp teeth and looking into it is like staring at the astral plane. It can be opened or closed at will. It allows the player to consume spells equivalent to they're arcane casting level ((ex:) if you're arcane casting level equals 2 you can eat a level 2 spell casted tword you or two level 1 spells for that day) each spell you consume heals you for (spells equivalent casted level)d8. Anything covering the mouth is consumed when it is opened. You require two times the amount of food and must consume at least an level one spell.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Uncommon. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Infernal, Aquan, Qualith, Draconic.
- Favored Class: Charisma Based Spell Casters and Assassin.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|16 years||10,000 years||15,000 years||+ years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||’ ”||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||’ ”||+||lb.||× () lb.|