Half-Succubus, 2nd Variant (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
"Half-Succubi tend to live flashy lives, spending their time in loud bustling social areas as they are drawn to the energy of others and others are drawn to their dazzingly seductive charisma - both men and women alike.
Some use this to their advantage, becoming master con artists, manipulators, and the like, aided further by their ability to knock out others with a kiss. Others find this attention to be a nuisance, drawing streams of unwanted admirers as their achievements go largely unnoticed without a remark on their attractiveness.
As adventurers they make excellent rogues and bards, and some are born with a spark of magic as sorcerers - but they can be anything they choose."
"Typically 5'6"-5'10", around 130lb. They almost always have pale skin but can on occasion have slightly redish-pink skin, almost always have red eyes, while in their true form, they have large wings proportionate to their body and a long, thin, tail."
"Succubi typically disguise themselves as a human or elf or some other humanoid race as to hide their true nature as a half-succubus, but when others discover their true nature, most being tend to distrust them."
"Most succubi don't worship a deity"
"Succubi speak common as well as any language they learn throughout their life in the process of seducing men."
- +8 Charisma, +4 Dexterity, +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, +2 Intelligence
- Humanoid (Demonic)
- base land speed is 30ft Flight: 60ft(Good)
- Damage Reduction Gains Damage Reduction by Charisma Mod/--
- Change Shape(Ex) Can change shape into any humanoid small or medium creatures or back into its true form. While in the form of a creature that is conversing with the succubus(in the form of a human while talking to a human), you gain +4 to all charisma based skill checks made during said encounter. +4 on disguise skill checks
- Charm(Ps) The succubus chooses one humanoid target within 30ft, the target must succeed on a Wisdom check (DC10 + Cha Modifier + 1/2 character level) or be charmed for 1 Day. The target may make the same check at the start of each round or every time it takes damage. While charmed, the creature obeys every verbal and telepathic command given to them by the succubus. If target succeeds on their save, they are immune to the charm for 24 hours. Only one target can be charmed at a time.
- Succubus' Kiss(Ex) The succubus kisses a creature charmed by and within 5 feet of her. The creature must make a (DC10 + Cha Modifier + 1/2 character level) Constitution saving throw or be knocked unconscious for 8 hours. Drain 1d4 Wisdom per round of the kiss.
- Detect Thoughts(Ex) Able to read the surface thoughts at will.
- Immunity to poison
- Automatic Languages: Common, Infernal Bonus Languages Any two languages even secret languages .
- Favored Class: Rogue, Sorcerer, Fighter
All as Human
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]