File talk:Class Comparison.ods
From D&D Wiki
- Class names are along the top.
- SRD class columns are highlighted in gold.
- Class abilities are listed down the left.
- Each item in italics is dependent on the item above it.
- The first column of numbers is the estimated value (in feats) of each ability.
- The first row of numbers is the estimated value of each class.
- Cells in bold red are suggested modifications from the SRD.
--Cúthalion 21:40, 13 February 2007 (MST)
Feedback (including constructive criticism) is more than welcome. That's why I put this here.
I'll post more specific questions for discussion when I get bored. --Cúthalion 09:34, 14 February 2007 (MST)
Cleric only 40?
Cleric only get 40? Wow... --Green Dragon 23:12, 13 February 2007 (MST)
- There are so many judgment calls here, so many ways to tweak the system. That's part of why I'd like feedback. In general, when possible I tried to tweak things so that the SRD base classes appeared as even as possible. That's why, for instance, I didn't give clerics & druids any extra points for knowing more spells than wizards, and I charged wizards & sorcerers 16 points (!) for having more potent spells than clerics & druids.
- You'll also note the 40-point cleric includes a change from the SRD, no heavy armor. --Cúthalion 09:34, 14 February 2007 (MST)