Campaign Setting: Aleithia Universe
- A quick look at what classes are in your world and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Within the Aleithia Universe, every race within the D&D handbooks exist. The following is a list of homebrew races that can also be used. Not all of these races were created by me (SureenInk), but were carefully examined and determined to be balanced enough for this universe.
- An examination of the world's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
World of Versumi
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Versumi and how they've adapted to the world
- The common calendar and holidays of Versumi
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Versumi and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Versumi, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Versumi.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Versumi and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Versumi.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Versumi
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
On the ancient world of Nitra'loth, the first world, the beings who lived there believed they were created flawed. They lacked eternal life and could barely survive on their own. The creator granted them creatures known as the Daemon to aid in their survival. These creatures would bind to them, granting them abilities they could only have dreamed of, such as strength, flight, and more. With these Daemon, the people excelled and built a civilization and a soon a world.
However, they soon became greedy with this power, desiring more. They began to experiment on the creatures, creating more powerful Daemon. Soon enough, the people had grown mad with this quest and started creating horrible abominations of limitless power. It was these beings that would soon see their creators as captors and seek their freedom.
Amongst them, Algoneth was the most powerful, and after he shattered his bonds and freed himself from his captors, he rained death and destruction upon the world. In this, he released the other abominations for their imprisonment, banding them together under his name. Soon, even the Daemons themselves followed his command, and the people of Nitra'loth were destroyed. Not pleased with only the destruction of a single world, Algoneth and the Daemons continue to search for other worlds in his crusade to end all life in the universe.
Algoneth, the Supreme God of Chaos
Gol-goneth, the Forgotten Old One
Gulyathnara, the Eater of Dreams
Mordigan, the Great Ghoul
Nyarlamoset, the Faceless God
Slorb-Nuggulan, the God With a Thousand Young
Yog-Sanoth, the All-Seer
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Aleithia