Began a page to list the classes that are modified or created for this setting.
"Ah. Thou art here for the same reason as I, no? To cure this accursed kingdom of Drangleic, where the dead walk as easily as the living. Bearer of the curse, claim thine throne and end this tragedy. For thou art destined... Whether it be by benevolence-- or by fire."
The cursed Kingdom of Drangleic is one of many to succumb to the curse of the undead. Drangleic, however, may be one of the worst cases recorded to succumb. When you die, you do not die for good. You become undead. If you die beyond that, the Hollowfication process continues at an accelerated rate of speed, your body and mind growing in frailty with each death. The only way to reverse this process is with a Human Effigy.
Campaign Setting Information
- A glance at how classes begin to fit into the world. Intended as a supplement for existing and future information.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Drangleic and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
Kingdom of Drangleic
- The World & Locales
- The Kingdom of Drangleic, the areas, and souls that populate it.
- An examination and quick lesson of how Drangleic is, and how changed it is by the hollowfication of it's peoples and rulers.
- An examination of entities, monsters, and beasts that will hinder the bearer of the curse in their journey for absolution.
- People that populate this kingdom, claimed by undead. Whether living, or phantoms, simple shells of what they once were.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Drangleic and the general world-building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Drangleic.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to Drangleic
- A page for submitting ideas, advice, and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings