Campaign Setting: Aleithia Universe
- A quick look at what classes are in your world and how they each fit in.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Within the Aleithia Universe, every race within the D&D handbooks exist. The following is a list of homebrew races that can also be used. Not all of these races were created by me (SureenInk), but were carefully examined and determined to be balanced enough for this universe.
- An examination of the world's pantheon of gods, their common appearances, their attributions, their practices of worship and how they commonly interact with the world
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
World of Versumi
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Versumi and how they've adapted to the world
- The common calendar and holidays of Versumi
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World & Locales
- The world of Versumi and the nations cultures and peoples within it
- The broad history of Versumi, divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Versumi.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Versumi and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Versumi.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Versumi
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
The Creator Gods are a series of metallic beings who crafted much of the known universe. Beginning in the days of Nitra'loth, these beings had been forged to face off against the abominations known as the Daemons that others were forging. Using the power of the Philosopher's Stone, these metallic beings were brought to life.
Unfortunately, these beings found themselves on equal footing with Algoneth and his Daemons. They could not slay the beasts, nor were they powerful enough to slay them. As war ravaged Nitra'loth and brought the planet to ruin, the Creator Gods vowed to never cause such destruction again. They left Nitra'loth, never to return.
Since that day, the Creator Gods have explored the endless universe. They find beautiful stars and create balls of mass around them that they turn into swirling planets. Some become simple balls of gas, some barren wastelands, but others become beautiful lands of life.
Versumi was one of those planets that the Creator Gods crafted. They spun the balls of mass and created the 13 swirling planets of the solar system. Upon Versumi, they then created life before leaving for another part of the universe.
These are the names of the Creator Gods, the information that has been passed down from generation to generation about them.
Emos the Keeper of Law
Eyja the Giver of Day
Iveus the Forger
Lomes the Giver of Night
Ortris the Warrior
Uris the Life-Mother
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Aleithia