(This is a side project while I work on Drangleic (5e Campaign Setting), and Drangleic will be consuming most of my time. If you want to see progress on a Dark Souls setting, please check it out, or check back here from time to time. I'll be working mostly on Drangleic, but I'll slowly add things here and there to Boletaria. I just need to have multiple projects open. Another setting that I'm working on is Darenfell (5e Campaign Setting), which is a world of my own making.
|The Cursed Fogs of Boletaria
"Come, cursed soul, and touch the Demon within me. Seek more powerful, greater souls-- become the Slayer of Demons." - The Maiden in Black
Boletaria has been engulfed by the fogs of the Old One once again. Slay the Great Demons, take their souls, and seek power. Touch the Demons within the Maiden in Black, and become more powerful than any before-- slay King Allant, he who allowed the Old One back, and destroy this fog with it's soulless demons.
Campaign Setting Information
- A glance at how classes begin to fit into the world. Intended as a supplement for existing and future information.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Supplemental information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of how the various races figure into the world of Boletaria and what place they have assumed in the geography and society
Kingdom of Boletaria
- The World & Locales
- The Kingdom of Boletaria, the areas, and souls that populate it.
- An examination and quick lesson of how Boletaria is, and how changed it is by the hollowfication of it's peoples and rulers.
- An examination of entities, monsters, and beasts that will hinder the bearer of the curse in their journey for absolution.
- People that populate this kingdom, claimed by undead. Whether living, or phantoms, simple shells of what they once were.
Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Boletaria and the general world-building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Boletaria.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns, and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to Boletaria
- A page for submitting ideas, advice, and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings