Armored Arcanist Variant (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Armored Arcanist Variant
Prerequisites: The ability to cast at least one spell
The ebb and flow of combat has taught you to infuse your armor with your arcane power. You gain the following effects:
- Increase your Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma ability score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- As long as you are wearing light armors you are proficient in, when you are targeted by a spell or an attack, add half your spellcasting ability modifier, rounded up, to your AC.
- As long as you are wearing medium armors you are proficient in, you add half of your spellcasting ability modifier rounded up to strength and dexterity saving throws.
- As long as you are wearing heavy armor you are proficient in, you can reduce all damage you take by half your spellcasting ability modifier rounded up +1.
- Your armor is considered magical (but with a +0 bonus).