Arisen (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Arisen are the spawn of a challenge bestowed by Dragons that ravage villages. The normal Human or Elf attacks the Dragon while others flee and in turn has his heart ripped from his body, with the only goal in mind to kill the Dragon and reclaim his heart.
The Arisen seems as a normal Elf or Human except for a scar on their chest. This seems to be the only thing that distinguishes them from any other of their race.
Arisen seem like the base race they were, just with a scar along the size of being the tip of a dragon's claw on their chest.
Arisen tend to get along with all races except those with Draconic Heritage or Evil Aligned Races
Arisen can be any Alignment, however, Good is most common, just Good.
Arisen are best where their original race resides, so Elfs in woodlands and etc.
Arisen sometimes tend to strike Gods down due to how they did not intervene their battle. So they are not inclined to follow a religion.
Arisen can learn any language besides secret language, but they automatically know Common and Draconic.
Arisen keep their same name as their base race.
- +4 Strength, Constitution, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Wisdom: Arisen are the highest peers of their race gaining Dragon's power through mere contact.
- Humanoid: Arisen remain as the original race, the only difference is their heart is gone.
- Medium: No Bonuses
- Arisen base land speed is 40 feet:
- Double Jump: Arisen may make a 2nd jump check in mid air.
- Fast Healing (Ex): Arisen Regenerate 2 Hit Points Per Round and continue to do this until -6 Hit Points.
- Deathly Waters: Arisen are hunted by monsters in water. If they go to far, (waist level) they take 3 hit points a round.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Draconic. Bonus Languages: All besides Secret Languages like Druidic.
- Favored Class: Any besides Druid.
- Level Adjustment: LA +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|