5e Classes (Vynn Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
A character's Class determines their skills and abilities. Skills are broken into Feats and Talents, while abilities are measured by Ability Scores.
- Masters of unlocking magic in everyday objects, artificers are supreme inventors. They see magic as a complex system waiting to be decoded and controlled.
- A fierce warrior of Primitive Background who can enter a battle rage
- An inspiring magician whose power echoes the music of creation
- Blood Hunter
- Clever, arcane warriors who have bound their essence to the dark creatures they hunt to better stalk and survive their prey.
- A priestly champion who wields divine magic in service of a higher power
- A Priest of the old faith, wielding the powers of nature, - moonlight and plant growth - fire and lightning - and adopting animal forms.
- A master of martial combat, skilled with a variety of weapons and armor
- A Master of martial arts, harnessing the power of the body in pursuit of physical and spiritual perfection.
- Using their inner, psychic strength, they can read minds, fade into invisibility, transform their bodies into living iron, and seize control of the physical world and bend it to their will.
- A holy Warrior bound to a sacred oath.
- Psions are the exemplary manipulators of psionic power. They unleash the potential locked within every conscious mind, move objects with just a thought and assume command of even the deepest desires of their foes. Psions manifest their secret wishes when others can only dream about them.
- A warrior who uses martial prowess and nature magic to combat threats on the edges of civilization.
- A scoundrel who uses stealth and trickery to overcome obstacles and enemies.
- A spellcaster who draws on inherent magic from a gift or bloodline
- A wielder of magic that is derived from a bargain with an extraplanar entity.
- A scholarly magic-user capable of manipulating the structures of reality.